Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Funny kids.

They aren't as funny as they used to be, but I don't want to forget these little gems.

C:  Mom, can we get me some new snickers when we go to St. George?
Me:  Huh?  Snickers?
C:  You know, new shoes?
Sneakers.  He he.

Manna:  Mom, is it warm enough to wear capri suns today?  (Capri pants)

Hal:  (to the guy cleaning the pool as he was testing the chemicals) You should try a natural high instead of putting chemicals in!

This one requires a little explanation.  On our Safety Kids CD on drugs they talk about how chemicals are bad for our bodies and we should try to get a natural high by exercising or doing something we like instead.  Apparently she thinks that 'natural high' is a product.  I was dying.

Savanna to Halle:  I have an idea.  Let's pretend we're sisters...

Savanna: Mom, I'm a pretty good dance-classer.

And I haven't been taking any real pictures but here are a few from my phone.  Terrible.










No comments: