Friday, April 6, 2012

I like 'em big....I like 'em chunky....

My littlest guy is now 2 months old.  And boy is he growing fast!  I mean, I knew he was getting big because I can barely lift him anymore.  But he has nearly doubled his birth weight!  He's now up to 12 lb 9 oz which bumps him from the 25% up to the 85%.  And he has grown 4.5 inches so he's up to 24.5 putting him at 90% for height.  What the heck?
Asher at 2 months:
-nicknames: Asher basher or just Basher
-loves to smile especially in the morning
-does that funny laugh where they suck in air because they don't really know how to laugh
-is ticklish all over
-loves to swing
-hates to be naked
-loves to stand up
-has slept 6.5 hours but usually does a 5-5.5 hour stretch each night
-he's very social.  He only cries if we've left him alone for too long.
-very mellow and easy going.
We sure love him.  He is just what our family needed.
 He has a few cute Star Wars outfits.


 Check out those cheeks!
p.s. I hope the song from Madagascar 2 is stuck in your head all day;)  I like 'em big...

1 comment:

Kylene said...

Those cheeks!! He's beautiful.