We snapped a few quick shots in grandma's backyard while we waited for dinner.

Poor Hal. It's hard when you're not the birthday girl.
One of her favorite things was this owl CTR necklace. She loves it.
She is so, so sweet. Almost always happy.
Great babysitter-she can entertain Asher longer than anybody.
Peacemaker.
Loves to play horse.
Likes oatmeal but not cold cereal.
Getting pretty good at gymnastics. Does handstands and cartwheels all day.
Tall. Strong. She's got muscles.
Likes to help cook.
Oh Manna, we love you!





4 comments:
What a gal.
Thanks for inviting us to the flower party, we had a blast!
And don't tell the other kids, but she is Uncle Luke's favorite.
Wow. FIVE? That is crazy. I guess Spencer will be there in 6 months. She looks like such a little lady. I love that picture of her blowing out the candles.
What a cute little lady! I love that dress, looks like a fun time!
Congratulations! So exciting! It was wonderful to meet your fabulous family this past weekend! Thank you for watching my little stinker!
Post a Comment