Wednesday, January 4, 2012

a little productivity

I don't know what it is the past few days, but I have done a few projects and packed a few boxes and I'm feeling great.  I LOVE crossing things off lists.  These last few days have been full of check marks.
But first, my hair is a little combo of these pictures.  And as soon as I'm not pregnant and chubby, I'll post you a snapshot...:)


 Pinterest Projects:
These are fabulous fabric envelopes for my budget.  I decided to listen to Dave Ramsey and put cash in envelopes.  When the cash is done you don't spend any more.  Since for the first time in our lives I have a fixed income I thought I'd give it a whirl.  Even more excited now that I have pretty envelopes.
Don't look at these too closely, I'm not a fabulous seamstress.  I got a new sewing machine for Christmas though and I'm excited to get better.  It embroidered those letters for me.  Neat, huh?

 Freezer meals.  I whipped up these babies today in about 45 minutes.  That's pretty good for 4 meals if you ask me.  I am an organization and preparedness freak and I have little that I can control in my life these days, but this is something I could do to help a little when the new baby comes.
Ruffle lamp shade.  Quick and easy.  Super cute.  
 And my little Hal played outside today.  It was nice and warm.  I almost thought I was in St. George for a bit.  How wonderful.


1 comment:

Mindy said...

I love that you're doing the envelopes. Luke and I talk about how we should Dave Ramsay the H out of our life at least once a week. Then we go out to dinner :)
It was 60 degrees here today. Weird. I want to see more pictures of your hair, I don't care if you think you're chubby.