Saturday, October 29, 2011

I realize that I should have never been photographed at this stage of my pregnancy.  I don't ever want to remember what I looked like and now it's documented.  I just feel huge this time--already.  And I am not one of those lucky people who have a little round tummy and that's it.  I get huge everywhere.  BUT, my mom wanted family pictures since Ad is home so I humored her.  So she humored me and let me try taking the pictures.  It turned out to be a little tricky since a few of the boys (Adam, Dad, and sometimes Lucas) wouldn't cooperate.  We took over 600 pictures and got a few good ones.  Here are a few of my favorites.  These are for you, Kourt.







4 comments:

Tami said...

Whatever. You look adorable :D And, great pictures-love the yellow and gray. But, 600 pictures? Isn't that what photoshop is for? lol

Mindy said...

Very good. I love them all except the first one where I look like I have 7 chins. Nice.
Good work getting a smiling one from Carter. My favorites were the ones by the river on the rocks, and I love the b&w.

The Webber's said...

These turned out great! Good work!

Kari said...

Oh, I think they turned out wonderful!! How intimidating to use a timer... :)