A few catch-ups. But first, thank you for all your concern and prayers. I am still contracting although not as much. And I haven't started to dilate yet. Hope that isn't too much to share. Still taking it easy. Thank you to all my wonderful friends and neighbors that have been so helpful.
Back to school for Carter and Savanna. They are both so excited and loving it!
I picked some choke cherries at my grandma's house and turned them into syrup and jelly. Pretty good if you ask me. I canned. Hooray!
You have to have homemade bread with this, right?
And one last summer fling. We went to the redneck water slide for a birthday party. Carter was in heaven running around with his little buddies. Didn't even see him. Savanna loved it just as much. She was so brave. Hal hated it. I might have been because she fell asleep in the car on the way and was quite ornery. She has been giving up naps and it's driving me nuts.
That is Savanna at the very top. All by herself.
She kept telling me "only 10 more times..."















2 comments:
love the school pics w the grade info! Kids are growing up!! Wish I was eating some of that fresh bread and jelly--want to move back? Just got more new neighbors. So far you're my favorite :)
"only 10 more times." Love it! Also, looks to me like you do some pretty fun stuff with your kids. i want to go on this slide.
Post a Comment