Spent a great weekend at Bear Lake. See?
This is what I got when I told them to pose. Love cousin Megan's pose.
The kids loved the tube. They were so brave.
Megan, Stacy, Savanna. Looking happy and calm. Let's just remember it this way, huh?










5 comments:
So cute! I'm glad you guys were able to go - sorry we missed out. :(
I love Bear Lake. The girls posing is my favorite...
Yet another fun post, Stephanie! Ya know, I've never been to Bear Lake. Crazy, huh? Looks like SO much fun!
How fun! I LOVE Bear Lake! I can't believe how the girls are growing up. It was a lazy summer for us too, did a couple really fun reunions but that was about it. It went by way too quick. We started school yesterday. Easton's in 3rd grade! Cloee doesn't start kindergarten until next year. And Bryson will be starting Early Intervention Preschool with the school district 2 times a week. It's just to help him with his speech, he's still just a little behind. But so improved from where we began! Anyway, just a little update on us, since I don't blog much anymore ;) Nate's working 2 jobs right now too, but it makes the payments-so it's good :) Looks like you guys are doing good!!
Yes summer is over!! Bring on the Fall :)
Post a Comment