Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Savanna is 4!

 Little Savanna Banana is 4 and I can't believe it.  She has been SO EXCITED for this day to come.  She woke up at 2:45 and said she'd just sleep on the couch and I could wake her up when her birthday was here.
 Daddy took her to out to lunch at her favorite restaurant.  She picked McDonalds.  Then she invited a few friends over for a Lady Bug party.  This is my little attempt at a cake.  (MinDee and Laura-please don't laugh)

 She got fun stuff from her little friends.
 
I want to remember:
She referred to herself as the birthday girl all day long.
She wanted a Tangled bike and there wasn't one to be found-NATIONWIDE!  We made our own with a little tangled bag and some tangled stickers.
She is picky about clothes.  She doesn't like itchy things.  For example:  I made tutus and flip-flops with ribbon for the girls that matched our lady bug things.  All the girls were excited to wear them except for Savanna who couldn't wait to take it off.  Why do I bother??
She is by far my sweetest, kindest child.  She's the peacemaker in our home.  You know the tactic where you pretend to leave so your kids will come?  She starts BAWLING every time I try this because she is just sure I will leave Hal somewhere and she will be kidnapped or killed.  She's never the one not listening, she's worried for the other kids who aren't so quick to obey.
She is full of Persistence.  She has taught herself to whistle, snap, and wink.  If she wants to do something, she'll practice it until she can do it.  She's a good example for me.
She loves makeup.  Like, a lot.
I just love her and I'm glad she's my little girl.

9 comments:

Gina said...

I can't believe she's four! Crazy! Give her a big belated birthday hug for me.

Kari said...

Way to go on the cake! We sure love her!

Kylene said...

Well, I think the cake looks pretty awesome! Happy Birthday Miss Savanna!

Alldredge Memories said...

Happy Birthday Savanna! So sweet! Can't believe she is four!

Kourtney said...

4?! Seriously, when did she get so big?! Super cute cake by the way, it looks amazing!

Melissa said...

Happy Happy Bday Savanna!!

The Webber's said...

Cute Cake! And Rylee was so happy about the flip flops and tutu! She had so much fun! And I have an extra copy of the newspaper for you if you want one. I also downloaded it from the digital copy of the paper if you want me to email it... Just let me know!

Mindy said...

Sorry we didn't mail her present (it's heavy, and we wanted to give it to her in person).
You did a great job with the cake!

Jenny said...

So cute! What an awesome mom to throw such a fun party! Kylie had so much fun!!!!