Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter recap.

Saturday the Easter bunny came.  Carter woke up at 6 and found everybody's basket for them.  We also colored eggs (thanks for the fun kit Grandma) and went to an Easter egg hunt.


 Sunday:  Easter outfits.  Trying to teach them the actual reason we celebrate Easter.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

So cute! I love their outfits ...
My kids refused to color eggs, you're lucky.

PS I'm excited for Friday!

Stacy B said...

Cute! I like your idea of doing Easter Bunny on Saturday.

JaMilLyN said...

Love their outfits. Very cute pictures. Adorable kids. Also, does your house ever get messy? C'mon, every picture of yours, I look in the background and no mess. What's up with that? :)

Kari said...

Love the easter outfits! How are your picture outfits coming along?? I need to get working on that!

Jenny said...

So cute! love the easter outfits!