This is mine....
And this is what I'm getting for Valentine's day. Cute, eh? You just buy a base and then you just move your base into different shells and they have powerful magnets to hold them on. You never have to change your stuff from bag to bag! I have the biggest one and the base is $34.95 and then the shells are anywhere from $34-$44. But, some of them are always on sale and that's when I get them!
Email Melissa. missysmichebags@yahoo.com. Make sure to let her know you want to be part of my party and she will send you an invitation.


3 comments:
Way cute!!! How much for the yellow one?
Steph thanks again for helping me with this video...you are the best producer.....how did I keep a straight face???
so cute! i love your bag! when's the sale? and i love your pics, you are becoming quite the photographer. impressive.
Post a Comment