Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Going Crazy.

Staying inside because of all this cold weather is driving us crazy!  How about you??

Savanna with her blankie.  We've all been carrying around blankies.    
And...
On the coldest day of the year, Jesse and Amanda brought over baby H. and I made him take off all his clothes.  He did great.  For all the fam who has yet to meet this handsome little guy, here are a few shots.


7 comments:

Stacy B said...

So CUTE! Good job on the photos:)

Mindy said...

Is this with your new camera? He is a cutie!
And I'm sorry it's freezing ... I feel like we've been watching a lot more TV than usual because we can't go out.

ali monson said...

Ha! That last one is hilarious. He is a beautiful baby, and you got some beautiful photos. Way to go. Did you really get a new camera? What is it?

ali monson said...

I just looked up the camera you said you got. WOW! That looks like a fun machine. Did you trade in your old one, or do you have two now? Your pictures are looking amazing, by the way.

Anonymous said...

I understand! Remember the good old midwest ice storms? You've got to love them. At least they close school! Love those kids of yours. They are so darling. I can't wait to see your house in person.

Melissa said...

14 days and counting.... :)

Natalee and Randy said...

Great job on those photos! Move back to St. George! We played at the park yesterday! I've been thinking about you. Hope you are doing ok... Your kids are adorable! Even with crazy faces!