Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tangled

So, I finally got to see Tangled last night.  Mike had taken the kids and I stayed home with Hal, so I had been wanting to see it since the day it came out.  I downloaded myself the soundtrack.  It was the best I could do.  Anyway, I LOVED it.  I am pretty sure it is my favorite Disney movie.  
And while it isn't an exact likeness, Savanna sort of reminds me of Rapunzel.  Can you see it?  Maybe a little?  



So, if you need the soundtrack, you can download the digital copy from Amazon HERE for $7.99 then put it on your ipod or burn cds.  Also, you will get a $5 promotional code for use on Amazon video on demand.  Pretty good deal.
Here is my favorite song if you need a taste.


I'm wiling to go again if you haven't seen it and need a buddy.  Call me!

6 comments:

Alldredge Memories said...

Ok I am in love with this show too! I wanted to march straight back into the theater and watch it again! I so wish you lived close...I would go with you. It's no fun having boys, they're all hyped up about Narnia...ick! She totally looks like Rapunzel. So cute!

Melissa Hernandez said...

i totally see the resemblance, that's too cute! I still haven't seen it, we may have to have a girls night! What was the last movie we went and saw that was soooo rediculous, all i can remember is we couldn't stop laughing because it was soo dumb?!

Kari said...

I've always thought she had long rapunzel-like hair. :)

Bec said...

There really IS a likeness! How fun! I haven't seen it yet, but I'll call you if I have the itch to see it in the theater and need a buddy. :)

MinDee said...

i need a buddy! come & go with me! i've been wanting to see it, but waiting for it to come to the cheap theatre. i've heard nothing but good about this movie, can't wait to see it some day!

Jenny said...

I sooooo see the resemblence! Savannah is such a cutie!!!! I miss seeing you guys. We have to hang out soon!