Saturday, January 22, 2011

elation.

I am loving my house.  It is all organized...except the bonus room.  Which has been driving me crazy.  CRAZY!  So I decided to do something about it.  With a little help from Savanna and a lot of help from my mom, we got started.   Here are the fabulous results!  I am elated!
Before:
This is the only picture I have because I was ashamed of it.  






Way better, right?  It's a work in progress, but I got a lot of work done today!  Now I just have to decide if I'm going to let the kids play with their toys.  He he he...
p.s. Mom, thank you so much.  It was a wonderful day!

10 comments:

MinDee said...

I love it! What a fun room. Mom's are the best helpers ever!

Kylene said...

Looks awesome. I always feel so good when I tackle projects like that.

Melissa Hernandez said...

i love it...i am a neat freak, so that picture totally motivates me to get more organized at my house~can't wait to see it in person!

The Webber's said...

Wow! It looks awesome! Will you come and organize my toy room please? Thanks for letting me come and peek at your photo books. I can't wait to get mine made. Hopefully, that will get me motivated. We are so happy you guys moved in - Logan is loving having a little buddy! We will have to have you guys over soon - I just have to get my house cleaned up so I'm not totally embarrassed! Oh and I LOVE your post about being in Pjs all day - It made me feel so much better about how things are at our house!!!

Jenny said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! It looks great!!!! Where did you get those shelves??? I need some for our playroom too!

Laura & Eliza said...

Looks awesome! I'm totally jealous! Did u get those shelves from Ikea? I have one from there and I LOVE it! Its sitting in my garage right now, since our little flood, but I love it when its keeping things organized!

ali monson said...

Yeah ... where did you get those big white bookshelves? What a fun room.

Kari said...

Awesome! You both did an amazing job!

bladenfamily said...

Bookshelves are from Ikea. I LOVE IKEA!!

The McCulloughs said...

It looks great!! Doesn't it feel SOO good to get something that has been hanging over your head DONE! Good work!