Monday, December 20, 2010

Funny kids...

 I just liked this picture.
 Christmas Sunday outfits.  Savanna posed herself.
 I just love them.

 He is looking really old to me all of the sudden.
 Halle wanted to show everybody her 'bandain'.  I don't know why, but all my kids have called bandaids that.

And I got a cute new hat in Park City this weekend.  I had a very fun Saturday.  Thank you to everybody that was involved!

And, it's been a while since I've documented some of the funny things they say, so here you are.

Hal:  Good thinking.

Ok, I guess that's not really funny, but when you hear it come out of her little mouth, it makes you laugh.
She also says DELICIOUS frequently.

Savanna:  Mom,  it's taking a long time for me to be foe (four).

I know, Sis.  You see, that's the way I want it.  In fact, it's going to quickly for me.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Very cute. They're all looking old to me. I can't believe Savann is almost foe.
Your hat is cute, I wrapped everything we bought this morning .. is that sad? That I wrapped everything we bought for each other together?

Kari said...

Cute Sunday Christmas outfits! And Evan is only 'free' if it makes Savanna feel better. :)

Melissa Hernandez said...

Your so lucky you got a Sunday picture, it turned out darling....I attempted the first week in December and Eva was trying to jump out of my arms, Isa was throwing a tantrum on the couch, and I thought no biggie, I will try again in 2 weeks and we can wear the same close again, well Eva was still sick and I decided last minute to take ISa to church with me.....so not cute pict's for me! Glad you got to get away this weekend, you deserve it!

Gina said...

I was thinking the same thing about Carter--when did he start looking so grown up? You look gorgeous in the hat picture. Glad you got your shop on!