Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010 in pictures.  

 Just Dance for the Wii was my absolute favorite!  Sitting because of Brett's knee surgery...
 Dancing by myself.  I was so good it was intimidating, I guess ;)

 The moment Hal saw her Dora kitchen.
 Mike got a gun to shoot the field mice in our back yard.  And princess stuff for Savanna, of course.









7 comments:

Mindy said...

Hal's face is worth a million dollars.
My faces when dancing are ridiculous. Did I look that stupid?

I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas :)

Melissa said...

Looks like fun--I was just thinking this morning that an all day shopping trip to vegas would be nice--ready to go? Maybe we could convince Amy to come along :)

Melissa Hernandez said...

Soooo fun, looks like you guys had a great Christmas....p.s. we are all better, play date soon...Chris has this whole week off so can we play the beginning of next week!!!! I miss you, pps...I may try to get over to the pool so I don't feel so guilty about all the caramels and chocolate I ate over the last week....if you want to come!!

Jenny said...

Looks so fun!!!! Can Mike come over to our house with that gun???? :)

Laura & Eliza said...

What a fun day for u guys! i wanna play that wii game! looks so fun!

JaMilLyN said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! Fun pictures!

Alldredge Memories said...

I wish I had a Dora kitchen too! Her face makes it look like so much fun! I miss buying dolls! Your house looks cute!