My poor kids have been without their own toys now for nearly a month. Luckily, Grandma has quite a few including some classics from Mike's childhood days. (He was beaming as he watched Carter play with his He-Man...) Anyway, to entertain themselves, the kids play in the car. I hate it. They move my seat and push all the buttons. But we kill about an hour a day this way so how can I complain?
While playing, Savanna found my stash of Hot Tamales and asked if she could have some "Hobby Lobby's". Sure Sis, take all you want. he he he
Also, a few of my favorite things lately.
Netflix and episodes of Glee--the music is great! Some of the episodes are a little risque, but the songs are phenomenal. Seriously, I get chills.
Fall Febreze Air Effects: They have a few yummy flavors.
Plain old microwave popcorn. Yum.
My new lotion from B&BW. Anybody else love Dark Kiss?
Things I am not loving: Hockey Season. We don't see nearly enough of our favorite dad and husband Mike.
That's all.

2 comments:
Okay, I really need to watch that show!
I love the new fabreez too! Yummy! I just got done cleaning out my car. I locked if after so my kids couldn't get in there and "play" anymore! What a mess! LOL! Miss you!
Post a Comment