Another house photo?? Yes. You see, it's all I have right now. So I am sorry, but here is another one. Hopefully not too many more.
And Hal singing her AbCs, or at least half of them.
In other news, things are going well. Mike is hard at work and school. We don't see him nearly enough, but he will graduate in April and I couldn't be happier. Carter is in love with school. He comes right home and does his homework every day. He is one of 7 boys out of 21 kids. Good odds! Savanna is loving dance class, ice skating lessons, and the library day. She loves to sing and read. Hal is a nut. She sings all day too. Plus she thinks she's 5. And that's what she'll tell you if you ask how old she is.
I think that's all I wanted to remember for today. It seems like are growing up so quickly and I'm sure I am going to forget these things if I don't write them down somewhere.
Also, sorry my blog is boring lately. It is boring to me so I'm sure it is boring to you. Hopefully something newsworthy happens soon or I don't know what I'm going to do!!


8 comments:
I don't think your blog is boring. Hal is too cute ....
What a gorgeous house it's going to be! So big! I love seeing the progress..so not boring.
I don't either. (Think it's boring, that is...) And hooray for a house that is looking very much like that- a HOUSE! :) I'm jealous. But mostly just happy for you. :)
Sweet Hal! Can't wait to see you all & your house next time we're up there! :)
Braydens classes were made up mostly of girls all the way to 3rd grade i think :)Kinda funny how that happens. Love the house pictures.
The house looks awesome! Love little Hal! Hope the C. Popcorn turned out yummy!
This IS newsworthy! lol I love reading your blog. Even when you don't think it's that great, you had 6 comments! I think I write mine for myself. ha ha ha. Anyway, keep on a posting....cause we don't think it's 'boring'. :)
Your blog is never boring. I quite enjoy your posts and read all of them even if I don't comment every one. :) Also, you're awesome!
Post a Comment