Savanna got a hair cut today. It is her second haircut. I did the first one though so I don't know if it counts. She was really worried that it would hurt because she hates getting her hair brushed. A LOT! That is the reason for the haircut. It is such a chore to do her hair every day. Sad, because she has beautiful hair. Anyway, here are the pictures. She did great. I was the only one with tears. Now we have the same haircut. Layers and everything. I think she looks at least 10. Oh dear.
Before:
After:
p.s. I won the photography scholarship. I never win anything. I CAN NOT even wait!


9 comments:
The new do looks great! What a big girl.
And HOORAY for the scholarship! How exciting. Enjoy.
Beautiful! I love it! Have fun at the workshop!!
very cute. she would look good with any length of hair, she's adorable!
also, congrats on the photo scholarship! let's test your skills on my kids sometime, eh? i would pay you and everything... :)
Oh I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see what you learn...then you can teach me and Melissa! He! He! :D
Cute haircut! I love the holding her hand picture. And CONGRATS!
Awesome! When is it? I sent books with Carmen from Amy--it was a quick trip--next time?
Very cute! I hope the brushing of the hair improves ...
When are you coming down next? I think Brok misses his cousins.
LOVE IT!! She is so cute and looks all grown up!
Such a pretty little girl! The haircut looks darling.
and YAY a hundred times for the scholarship! (don't forget our deal!) ;)
Post a Comment