Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pumpkin Walk...CHECK!!

Oh, doesn't it feel great to accomplish a goal?  Especially if it was the only one for the month!
We had a wonderful time at the Pumpkin Walk yesterday with Aunt Gina, Aunt Stacy, and Megan.
Please note Savanna's pants.  She didn't like them tucked in.  So funny.





I love this time of year!!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Cute! I love this time of year too ... Megan has the cutest little smile also.

Kari said...

That Pumpkin Walk rocks! Carter as H.P. is my favorite! Madi is writing them letters back as I type. Thanks for sending those!

Kari said...

Thanks for your playlist - I've been opening your blog just so I can have some good music - good music for laundry, good music for dishes... :)

bladenfamily said...

Kar,
I'm glad you like my playlist. I do the same thing! Sorry to those of you who think it is annoying. I just need music in the background and it is handy to just turn on the blog.

Weight Family said...

Where is this place? Looks so fun!