Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Please help me!

**Sorry if you already saw this on facebook.  If you didn't then why aren't we facebook friends??

I am a finalist in a photography contest and I need to get the most votes to win.  So, will you please vote for me?  Here is the link.  http://blog.brookesnow.com/?p=1056  I am number 4.  This is my picture.  Thank you so much for your help!  You can vote once per computer.  The winner gets a month long photography class for FREE!  Since this is my new little hobby/obsession I would really like to win.  Thanks!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Steph,

Of course I voted for you! Great picture! I hope you win. Free classes sounds awesome.

Melissa said...

Good Luck!

Jenny said...

Hope you win.....:)

Kylene said...

I voted for you! I hope you win!! Good Luck. Such a sweet pic.

JaMilLyN said...

done! good luck!