Monday, May 17, 2010

My Birthday Boy

Five years ago my little Carter was born.  He made me a mother.   He had a rough start, spending one week in the NICU at St. John's.  Then a rough couple of months because he cried all the time.  We spent a lot of time cuddling.  These are special memories for me.  It is amazing to think that five years have gone by.  I love this little boy.  Here are a few pictures to remember...
Happy Birthday Carter!  WE love you!

Birthday 2010--We went to the Texas Roadhouse (or Texas Rollhouse if you're Carter).  He was not impressed when we sat him on the saddle!

14 comments:

Mindy said...

I just love him, excellent flashback.
I'm super excited for his gift... see you this weekend!

Weight Family said...

Happy birthday, Carter! He is a handsome little boy!

Jenny said...

The one with him on your lap is my fav....for some reason he will always be that age in my mind.:) such a cutie!!!HaPpY BiRtHdAy

JaMilLyN said...

Once again, great pictures, Stephanie! That's crazy that you have a five year old! Happy Birthday, Cute Boy!

Bec said...

Shoot- Texas ROLLhouse for me, too! I love, love, love their rolls! :) And happy birthday, Carter!

Melissa said...

He is such a cute kid! Happy Bday Carter!! Love the Sorenson Family

MinDee said...

happy b-day! can't believe how grown up you are!

Kari said...

Oh, those bring back memories! We love you too, Carter!

Alldredge Memories said...

What a great idea to put pictures of the past on there. Look how much he has changed! All his baby-ness is gone. Sad. They grow too fast! Happy Birthday Carter!

Kylene said...

Happy Birthday cute boy!

Brittney Taylor said...

Wow what a cute little man...Happy Birthday Carter...and I love how long your hair is in that one picture with him...so fun...

Kourtney said...

I love all those pics! He is so cute and I love that he hated the saddle! I was just thinking on his birthday about when he broke is leg and you guys had to wait in the ER for hours. We had some good times in that ER...

Melissa Hernandez said...

happy birthday carter!!!! love all the adorable pictures, he is such a sweetie, i just luv this kid!

Rachel said...

Cannot believe this beautiful boy is so grown-up already! Give him a hug from me, he'll always have a special place in my heart.