The entire Bladen side of the family was together this weekend for family pictures, a birthday party for Carter and Madi, graduation party for Brittany, and Mother's Day. Thank you everybody for coming!
A few (ok, a lot!) of my favorite pictures:
ps. I hope you're having a better day. I just read your last post and you are not alone! We ALL feel like that sometimes. You are absolutely right, "Life is not a race."
ps. I hope you're having a better day. I just read your last post and you are not alone! We ALL feel like that sometimes. You are absolutely right, "Life is not a race."
11 comments:
cute pictures! For sure playdate this week, call me, we can play almost any day!
Looks like you guys had a great time, where are you in all these pics? Get out from behind the camera!!
Your blurry backgrounds take the cake! Love the pics...my favorite is Carter's b&W. He is getting so big! I hate it. I loved the little boy in him. :D
Looks like a super fun time! Cute pic's.
ps. I hope you're having a better day. I just read your last post and you are not alone! We ALL feel like that sometimes. You are absolutely right, "Life is not a race."
Looks like a super fun time! Cute pic's.
ps. I hope you're having a better day. I just read your last post and you are not alone! We ALL feel like that sometimes. You are absolutely right, "Life is not a race."
Shoot, I don't know why it posted twice. I guess you're suppose to get double love from me today!
Awesome pictures! How do you get the cute fonts on your blog? I need help.
I love the Carter pic in b&w and really love your little one in pigtails!!! how cute! now, what lens is that...i seriously need it!!!
what fun pics! what a cute family. looks like you guys had a lot of fun! i'm so glad you live close to family again. it's the best!
Love them! ... And I will be stealing them soon off your blog. :) Thanks again for your hospitality!
Steph those pictures are awesome! I am so jealous you guys all get to hang out. What a fun group of dorks:)
Post a Comment