Monday, April 19, 2010

My Birthday Girl

She's three. I can't believe it. I think she had a fun day. She's been insistent for months that she have a Nemo party. I have no idea why. I can't remember the last time we watched it.







Thank you to everybody who came to celebrate with her or sent her a present or card. *Special thanks to Uncle Lucas and Aunt Mindy for the fun cupcakes and cake!

11 comments:

MinDee said...

I can't beleive it! 3 yrs. flew by! I feel the same way about Cloee. She's so excited for her day too (this friday). She wants a princess cake. I ask her what she wants to eat for her breakfast/dinner & she says "pink." She wants white sandals for her present. Remember when we were expecting together...you brought me that cute diaper bag & onesies. It was so crazy how we were so the same! (chlomid, girls, due within days of each other) Fun times!

Kim said...

So cute! Happy birthday Savanna:)

Alldredge Memories said...

Happy Birthday to you! I can not believe how long her hair is! She looks so grown up! I LOVE the cupcake idea! I'm going to have to steal that one when Zeke has a B-Day!

Kylene said...

Happy Birthday little cutie!

Unknown said...

cute pictures! cute cupcake! CUTE girl!

Kari said...

Cute Birthday Girl & cute cookies! I'm glad she had a good 'nemo' party. :) I finally talked Madi out of a Peter Pan party - same kind of thing, I don't know when the last time we watched it was.... although we did watch Hook recently... ?? Now she is all geared up for a Hello Kitty party.

Kari said...

ooops, I didn't realize it was a cupcake...

Kourtney said...

I am so glad she had a great day! I have a presend and card and I thought all week I need to mail it, but then I pretty much forgot it was Erik's birthday too. Baby brain is really killing me!

Johanna Markworth said...

She is so, so cute! I love the Nemo cupcake!

Janea said...

What happened to the teeny tiny baby that sat on a blanket as you set up my blog? Wow! Such a cute lil family

Rachel said...

Love the candle picture--I always aim for a picture like that ;) Can't believe this little one is 3 already! I remember when you were expecting, and Isaiah insisted she be named "Race Car." He was seriously disappointed when she wasn't! Glad the big girl had such a fun day!