Friday, April 16, 2010

Dare we hope...Spring??




We have been loving this warmish weather. Lots of parks (Carter was at school) and tennis matches. Yay for Sky View!

7 comments:

Mindy said...

I miss tennis.
The kiddos are so cute ...
Brok wants to know if he's invited to Manna's Nemo party.

MinDee said...

looks like fun! i can't get over how clear your pics are, you're becoming quite the photographer. i hope spring is here to stay!!

Melissa Hernandez said...

cute pict's~it was such a beautiful day, I am so excited for summer now...let's by pass Spring and bring on the swimming weather!

Gina said...

i love how you can make a day at the park look like a professional photo shoot!

Kari said...

Oh, the boys look so cute! I can say 'so cute' because I'm a sister, right? And your kids look adorable. Maybe we can play together at the park soon (and take lots of pictures and learn lots of tricks :)

Kim said...

I love Spring!!! Planted my garden and bought flowers for the pots. Hope I can get them planted today!

Alldredge Memories said...

Your blurry backgrounds are amazing! I wish I had a tenth of your talent for this. I am jealous! I have another set of books to send you...they are awesome!