Friday, April 9, 2010

Baby animals on the Farm


Baby bears from Yellowstone.
Baby Animal days at the American West Heritage Center.
Hal was especially a fan.

6 comments:

Alldredge Memories said...

So Fun! See you can still have fun in the cold. LOL! Did you get the books?

Alldredge Memories said...

OK Steph---you are not allowed to stay up past 11 to read...LOL! Loved your 1:49 comment on my blog! So glad you are enjoying the books :) I will collect more and send them up a.s.a.p!

Kari said...

Baby Bears? How cute! It looks like the other workshop isn't going to be anytime soon either...

Bec said...

We didn't go see the bears because of the way-too-long line. But this post is making me regret that just a little. What a cute lil' bear!!! Aw... Also, you take fab pics. Great work. Happy Spring!

Janea said...

So cute! I love reading your posts!

Melissa Hernandez said...

we didn't go this year, last year there was a billion people. But if I would have known about the baby bear....what a cute little thing!