Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Just Pretending

There are a few skills that I think would be great to have. The first is HAIR. I would love to be able to cut hair. Think of all the money I would save my family AND hair girls always have cute hair.
Pretending #1: I decided I would give little Hal a trim. Her hair grows really fast in front so I was just evening it up. It actually looked really cute when I flipped it out.
The other thing I really love is Photography. I really want cute pictures for my family. Plus, I think it is fun to take them and play around in Photoshop. So I talked Mike into getting me a fun camera and I took a few classes. Mostly I just mess around.
Pretending #2: But my cute cousin had a cute baby so I asked her if I could take a few pictures just for fun. I think they turned out pretty cute. Keep in mind-I am a TOTAL beginner! It is fun to pretend though...



8 comments:

Natalee and Randy said...

I'm impressed, Steph! Looks like you're a natural....at hair AND photography! Wish we lived closer... I'd have you take our pictures! (And cut our hair too!!)

Kim said...

Great pictures! I think you should start a business:) Isn't pretending fun? We should do it more often I think.

Kari said...

way cute - does not look beginnerish! :)

Kari said...

oh, also, my friend saw your cmas card tonight and said that savanna looks so much like me - funny huh!

Weight Family said...

I think you are more than pretending.

Alldredge Memories said...

Your pictures look way better than mine...time for another lesson!

Melissa said...

I like the vintage looking last one--you ARE a great photographer already!!

Kaycee said...

I'm always very impressed with the pictures on your blog! It's hard to take bad pictures, though, when your kids are so cute ;)