Here are a few of the highlights.

Sticker Books from Aunt Gina



Quotes to remember:Carter: (Showing off his Transformer)You don't know who you're DEALING with! (Imagine in a 4 year old's most sinister voice)
Madi: (To Savanna who was being chased by Evan who was holding his diaper) If you don't want him to get you with that, then believe in yourself and climb up the wall!
Carter: (Seeing Uncle Jon's mission plaque from Argentina) Oh, so that's the planet he went to.
5 comments:
LOVE the pictures! LOVE the quotes.
That is so funny. I thought it was Savanna who had said the wall comment. I'll have to write it down for Madi. Thanks for all of the fun and for letting us stay with you!
OUCH! to the ping pong photo. Hey, how did you do the cute title on your blog? I need help:)
Awesome! Thanks for playing with us!
Sounds like you guys are having so much fun! I'm jealous you have SEASONS! I need your address. Send it to me, please...either via my blog or email rombergerfam@gmail.com Thanks!
Post a Comment