Saturday, October 17, 2009

The STG

We are back from a week of fun in the sun. St. George was practically HOT! We loved every second of it! I have enjoyed a good, solid week of shopping that started last weekend in Idaho. The deals just followed me all the way down south. I'll post some of my favorites soon. Stay tuned...I'm sure you're all on the edge of your seat.
I just ran out of time to visit everybody, so I'll catch you next time if we missed you. Sorry! And an extra thank you to Melissa for letting us take over your house for a bit. Here are my favorite pictures of our fun. A lot of these were from out little impromptu photo shoot downtown. (Thank you to Ky for teaching me how to feel comfortable shooting in manual. It makes ALL the difference!)

small camera lesson



All of these kids have different eye and hair color. Weird.

This house belonged to my Great-Grandpa Bentley. Neat, huh?

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Love your pictures!!!What kind of camera do you have ive been wanting a new "GOOD" one???

Mindy said...

Totally cute, love the kids. I didn't know that Bentley house was our Bentleys ... strange.
Thanks for stopping and playing ... we'll come up soon!

Melissa said...

Good thing you got some good pics before that lady ran us off! :) Love that old gas pump!!

Kari said...

Cute! I can't wait for my lesson!

Alldredge Memories said...

It was so fun to see you! Thanks for all the good tips your passed along. I knew I should have made you erase that picutre!!! LOL!

Hugs!

Kourtney said...

I'm coming out there next weekend, to bad we missed each other! I love that your kids are all different. Your pics look great!

Rachel said...

Ooo, I feel so special that you stopped by to see me . . . but I'm sure you knew that by the shocked face I had when I opened the door to find you on my doorstep ;) Glad you had a good trip!

Weight Family said...

May not have the same colors. But your kids have similar and darling faces! My SIL, Tiffany used to work at the Bentley house.

Kylene said...

Cute, cute pic's. I love the one of your kids. (yay for manual!)