Thursday, October 8, 2009

Some Good Stuff...

Here are a few of my favorite things lately.
1. Disney Princess Teddy Grahams--sure to be a hit with all young girls. I would recommend buying 2 boxes.

2. Yield Signs--These are all around my little town. I love rolling through intersections.

3. Good Deals--I got one of these babies today for $17. I have a whole apple tree full of apples that I am going to turn into Cider, Juice, applesauce, and anything else I can thing of.

Good stuff!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Where did you get that for $17?? I need one.

Alldredge Memories said...

You are one busy lady! Good luck with your apples!

Melissa said...

What is that thing? :)

Desiree said...

Sorry I haven't emailed you about applesauce. I went straight from canning to painting and haven't been on the computer much. Call me if you still need a recipe or help. I'm in the phone book!