We had a nice little trip to Vernal the first part of this week. You may be thinking to yourself, "Vernal? a destination??" You would probably be right, unless you have an Aunt Kari like my kids do. We love going to visit. Her house is always so clean and nice. It is like walking into the Pottery Barn catalog. She always makes us delicious food and we get to do fun things like their blow up water-slide and go for Ranger rides. Unfortunately we all got the flu from a snotty kid at the library. Still better than being home though! It was a trip to remember for sure! Thank you Haslem family! We will see you soon!

6 comments:
Such cute pictures! I'm happy to say that we are all feeling well! Thanks for making the trip!
You are having way too much fun with that camera! j/k!!! Love the pictures. Carters facial expressions are hilarious! Savannah's hair is getting soooo long!
I laugh at this post because as you say aunt Kari I picture the little Kari I use to play with. How funny!! What a cute mom she is!! I am glad you all had fun!
I was still feeling bad I didn't get to come with you to Vernal, but then I read about everyone getting sick. Now I'm thinking maybe it is a good thing I had to work! Sorry.
I did one of my pharmacy rotations at the indian reservation outside of vernal-it was a cute little town :) looks like fun!
I was having pangs watching this . . . your kids are growing up and I'm missing it! :( I cannot believe how much Carter looks like Mike. Wow.
Hugs to you :)
Post a Comment