I love new jammies!! Since you are a jammies fan too, I thought you might be interested in knowing that The Chldren's place has jammies 1/2 off right now, and so they are only 6.00 for really nice ones, and then I have a 15% off coupon to use if you can't find one online. Just thought I would pass that on, I bought 4 pairs for Isa and they are too cute!
8 comments:
Too cute!
I love new jammies!! Since you are a jammies fan too, I thought you might be interested in knowing that The Chldren's place has jammies 1/2 off right now, and so they are only 6.00 for really nice ones, and then I have a 15% off coupon to use if you can't find one online. Just thought I would pass that on, I bought 4 pairs for Isa and they are too cute!
We like them.
How did the girls get so old-looking all of the sudden?
I love bed time too! The best time of the day! Halle is losing her baby look---seems like you were just in labor with her yesterday!
Cute jammies! Hope you are loving your new home!
love the pic of Carter squeezing Halle's neck :)
I really miss hanging out with you and our kids playing!!! I hope you're enjoying your new place
Love, love, love those jammies! (And I, too, am a fan of fresh-smelling children and bedtime!)
Post a Comment