Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Squirt



I have to tell all you moms about this nifty little thing. My friend told me about these and I had to try it. This is what their website says about it.

The Squirt baby food dispensing spoon allows for convenient feeding, one bite at a time. The easy-to-fill bulb holds up to 3 ounces of baby food and attaches firmly to the spoon end. Simply squeeze the bulb to dispense just the right amount of food. Squirt comes with a protective cover to seal food in and keep the spoon clean between feedings. By combining the spoon and food container into one product, Squirt makes one-handed feeding a snap.

It is true, I have been loving it! I got mine at Target but there is a list of places to get them on their website HERE.



From our weekend:
I had to post a few pictures from our neighbor John's Office birthday party. Mike and I won awards for the best costumes. He was Michael when he accidentally wore a woman's suit. He is actually wearing my clothes. It was awesome. I went as Meredith and I dyed my hair red with semi-permanent hair color. We had a lot of fun! Our prizes were envelopes and bubble-wrap and John gave me an empty alcohol bottle to go with my character. It was great! (that's what she said) he he he


11 comments:

Melissa said...

So glad Michael and Meredith could make it!! Thanks for keeping your clothes on :)

Rachel said...

That is awesome! Okay, and what made you choose to be Meredith?! I totally want to have an Office birthday party now!

PS I'm not in Julie's ward, but I would have been a few months ago before they split. I have the same number, feel free to stop in any time you're out our way.

Alldredge Memories said...

Fun costumes! Love the suite---I can't believe he can fit into your clothes though! LOL!

Kari said...

Hilarious! That is all I have to say!

Emily T. said...

Awesome costumes! And I will have to invest in a squirt, what a great idea.

Melissa Hernandez said...

i am going to have to add that to my mommy must haves list....p.s. love the outfits, awesome!!!!

Kylene said...

That spoon is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Cute pic's. You are a hottie with the red hair!!

Janea said...

I have to agree..you look GREAT as a red head! When you get another wild hair...you should do it!

Gina said...

Why oh why didn't i invent the squirt? I love it, and I don't even have children. Maybe Glade would like to have dinner that way...joke. That's one of my favorite pics of halle! What a doll. And I got a good laugh from the office dress ups.

Mandie said...

So funny! You guys are great! Ps.. I kind of like the red hair on you!!! Then again you can pull off any look! Hope all is well!

Kourtney said...

Great job with the costumes! Looks like you had a lot of fun! I'll have to try the squirt if I ever have another baby!