Thursday, June 4, 2009

Get your Swimming Soup on!

We are taking swimming lessons and it has been a blast. The kids love it. Carter has Payton in his class and he is a little fish. Savanna is taking the mom and tot class with me. Every day when she wakes up she asks if she can put her swimming soup on yet. We love the water!

6 comments:

Alldredge Memories said...

How fun! Your pictures look great! I'm jealous of the new camera! Swimming "Soup" sounds so much more appealing that suit I think. Makes me want to jump in too! :)

Melissa said...

Cute--K so I made my blog private--will you help me do whatever else I have to do? :) Pictures are looking very nice--is that an adjusted light pic? j/k

Kari said...

Fun! We start next week - Evan and I will do the tot class - I hope he likes swimming as much as Carter!

Kylene said...

So cute!

Rachel said...

Fun, fun! Making me excited for next month when we start :)

PS Feel free to send zucchini my way if you're ever out visiting Julie (our new house is just a few blocks from her)--I'm going through garden withdrawals here.

Kourtney said...

I'm glad your kids love it! Tristan hated it last year so we will try again!