Sunday, April 5, 2009

For me to remember...

These are for me to remember so it won't hurt my feelings that much if you decide to skip this one.

Carter's latest:
"Right away mom."
"Don't mention it."
Savanna pointed out a freckle on his arm and he told her that he prayed to Heavenly Father and He sent him that dot.

A few pictures from the past weeks that never got posted.




6 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

Halle is growing up way too fast, I love the pictures. I hope Isa will be a good big sis like savanna and read to her little sis, so prec.!

Alldredge Memories said...

I love the dot story---kids are hilarious if you listen to them when they don't think you are!

Kari said...

Carter is still as funny as ever...

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Carter is so funny.. Halle is getting so big! She looks so much like Savanna

Weight Family said...

Okay, I love the HF sent me this dot! So cute!

Shanna said...

I was just talking to my dad on the phone today and he was saying how cute Halle is. I agree. Actually, all your kids are adorable.