
We'd like to wish you a happy Valentine's Day! This is the first year Carter's been in school and it was a lot of fun. He had his party today. He loved getting treats put in his mailbox. He liked giving valentine's too because his had Transformers on them. This is his valentine outfit. I love this shirt.

In other news, I MADE BREAD! This is a big deal for me because it is the first time. My mom made bread all the time when we were growing up. My friends would come over after school pretending to hang out with me but secretly hoping my mom had made bread. (I mean you, Michelle :P) So I don't think I'd tried before now to make bread because I was intimidated by my mother. Her bread is perfect. But I decided to give it a shot because it is a skill I really wish I had. Turns out, it wasn't too bad!
Carter again. Funny, funny Carter.
C: Mom, where are we doing?
S: It's a surprise.
C: Is it 'Chipan'? (Japan)I think they have a beach there.
Overheard discussion with vacuum salesman.
Guy: Do you have any plans for Valentine's day?
C: Yes! I do.
Guy: Do you have a girlfriend?
C: No! I have a boyfriend. His name is Branston. He is my friend at school.
Let's hope he just means a friend that is a boy. Boy Friend. He does like our little neighbor girl. I'm taking that as a good sign. And I think he just likes Branston because he wore a shirt with a skeleton on it one day so Carter thinks he is a pirate.
That's all for now. Have a great weekend!
7 comments:
Your bread looks great! White or wheat? E-mail me your recipe...I'm still looking for a white bread recipe that I'm in love with.
a - I love Savanna's face.
b - Excellent job on the bread.
c - I don't think you should worry about Carter, he loves pirates.
Where does he come up with that stuff--he is so cute!
what cuties, Happy V-Day! Nice job on the bread, very impressed.
I always loved playing with you, but that bread was icing on the cake! Ok now I need to come to your house and get some bread. Or give the recipe to me because that is my favorite. My mouth is watering right now thinking about it.
And I am a little sad that I didn't get to see you when you came up. You need to make another trip up, and add me in.
Wow i'm impressed that bread looks amazing ... you need to teach me.. that's one thing I've been wanting to learn but let's be honest here I'd really eat the whole loaf in a day... who doesn't love fresh home made bread??? Your little boy is so cute that cracks me up
Homemade bread is the best! I love the Carter comments! Totally cute!
Post a Comment