Monday, February 9, 2009

Ahh...NAP TIME!!

It seems this is the only time of the day I am actually able to accomplish anything.
We had a wonderful trip north this past weekend. We were able to do some very fun things.

Mike went to the Jazz game with his Dad, brother, and brother-in-law. They beat the Mavericks handily.

I got to go to Good Things Utah again. I went with Kira and Bryndee again. We were on tv. Did anybody see us?? It was fun as usual.



We also were able to go to the Draper Temple open house. (Thank you to Kira and her family for taking us with them and letting us share your tickets!) It was BEAUTIFUL! Here are a few pictures I stole from Kira's blog that the church published. The kids loved it. Savanna thought the oxen were pigs. That was her favorite part.
Here are a few more random pictures from the trip. Thanks Mind and mom for watching the kids so much! It was a great trip!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

When are you coming up again? I need to give back your baby toys--I'm sure Halle will wanting them soon!

Weight Family said...

We had so much fun with you guys! Thanks for sharing part of your weekend with us!

Melissa said...

I meant to Tivo you, but forgot--looks like you had a fun time--what a busy weekend!

Alldredge Memories said...

Fun! It's always nice to go home and have a break from the day to day...I'm jealous you got to see the mountains...I miss them. :)

Melissa said...

Somedays I swear I am psychic. I was making breakfast this morning and watching GTU, and it popped into my head, "I wonder if Steph has made another trip to GTU lately?" That makes me giggle. I am glad you had a good time!

Melissa said...

I just read our ward blog and was laughing my head off---you are so funny! On to Regionals!!