
Here's what's going on. Halle is 2.5 months old. She loves to smile and laugh. She weighs 10.6 lbs and is 23 inches long. She loves to watch the fan and swing. She has far too many clothes for her own good and she blames her mother. We just love her!

Carter started school. He goes 2 times a week and he really loves it. My little boy is getting so big.
6 comments:
Cute Halle ... when did Carter start looking like he's 7??
She is so very cute. 2.5 months!? And preschool!? Time goes too fast.
I have not told you how adorable your Christmas card is! I LOVE it (it is still hanging up at our house) Also, Savanna looks so cute in the picture of her going to church in her boots. She looks soo old! Thanks for the edible snowflakes recipe! I might have to share it on my blog it's such a cute idea!
I told Max that Carter started School and he is soo jealous! He keeps getting his backpack and saying -k- Mom I need to go to Carter's School! ;) We really need to get together this week..we don't have any plans so let me know what works for you!
Where did you decide to send Carter to school?
Hi there...long time no see. Hope all is going well on your end of the ward :) The baby is darling...she still looks like a newborn to me...cute as a button!
Post a Comment