Sunday, January 4, 2009

Classic Carter


As you may know, Carter loves his transformers. So much, in fact, that he has been taking his transformer underwear with him wherever he goes (that I don't know about). So he wanted to take them to church today. He knew he was going to primary and he wanted to tell the kids about them in the microphone. I told him that we probably shouldn't show people our underwear, even if they were really cool and had transformers on them. So what did he do? He hid them in his shirt for three hours! He got home and told me he didn't show anyone and pulled them out of his shirt.
He also tried to bear his testimony for the first time, but it is pretty scary up there so he only got half of it out. We're proud of him for wanting to anyway.

9 comments:

Kourtney said...

Way to go Carter! I think you have a sneaky boy on your hands, you better keep a close eye on that one!

Weight Family said...

I LOVE IT!

Michelle and Caleb said...

That is so funny! Trey would just put his pants down. He knows now that we don't do that. It only took a year.

Melissa said...

It's stories like these that makes me a little needy for a little boy. They are always "up to something"-I love it!!! Sneaking underwear to church, that's classic!!!!!

sstevens said...

Carter is awesome. I can see him being a little missionary already.

Melissa said...

What a little sneaky pants!! That is too funny.

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

hahaha thats really funny! Jonathan loves his transformer underwear too. :) Hows Savanna doing on her potty training??

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

hahaha thats really funny! Jonathan loves his transformer underwear too. :) Hows Savanna doing on her potty training??

Haslem Family said...

Cute Carter! We miss you already!