Here are a few of the things we enjoyed in December. We had a wonderful trip up North for Christmas. We also blessed Halle while we were up there. Thank you so much to everybody who came and helped. It was wonderful. **A special thanks to my mom for making her beautiful dress! It was perfect! Here are a few pictures...
And I found some great thoughts for the new year from a cute blog:
the richest person is not the one who has everything, but the one who needs the least.
the happiest people don't have the best of everything. they make the best of what they already have.


6 comments:
Cute pics--glad you are home safe and sound.
Looks like you had a fun Christmas. The baby's dress is darling, your mom did a great job!
I'm glad you had a great Christmas! That baby blessing dress is precious! I think she is looking more and more like cute Savanna every day! She has changed so much just since i saw her a month ago!
Um, that is a super cute toque that Carter is wearing, where did he get that?! Love the blessing pics, so cute!
Thanks for letting me come to the blessing. I was really glad I could see you guys when you came up.
Steph, you look great. Did you cut your hair. It looks adorable, and your little baby is getting soo cute and chunky.
Post a Comment