
It snowed down here and we don't know what to do. If you will notice in our pictures, we have plastic bags over our shoes and socks on our hands because we don't have snow clothes. They canceled school for this. Savanna is wearing my coat from when I was her age.

We also went to see Santa. Carter loved him. Savanna wasn't too sure. And I REALLY have to thank the nice lady at See's Candy that gave my messy little girl a chocolate sucker when she was wearing a cream colored shirt.
9 comments:
What is your new website for your watches, I someone who wants to order one?
Who ever thought St. George would have a white Christmas? Cute pictures! We are excited to see you guys again soon.
I'm concerned about the welfare of the children ...
I wasn't impressed with the chocolate suckers either, plus did you taste them? They were aweful! We made a snowman too, but we have gloves, you know Canada winter can be friggin cold!
very creative with the bags! Cute pictures!
I should have thought of bags!! ;) We had to put socks on Max and Graci's hands to build a snowman! haha It doesn't snow in St. George! Who would have thought! Did Carter remember to tell Santa about the weed eater?
What a fun Holiday Treat (the snow)! Carter is looking like such a BIG BOY lately. Do you think that about Madi? (Girl, obviously...)
I'm a fanatic about collecting snowpants and coats...I don't know why, probably because I miss the snow in Salt Lake and keep hoping for a chance to use them. :) Don't worry about the messy sucker, you'll be so glad you have the memory with Santa later on. I think those See's ladies do it on purpose just to get a good laugh at us frantic mom's trying to mop up the slobber befor it hits the shirt...LOL! Thanks for the gift wrap...what a nice surprise!
Ok that is just not fai!! Here in Missouri we got..lets see... NOTHING!!!!!!! and St. George gets some!! what the heck man!!
Well have fun for us Steph!!
leslie
Post a Comment