We love our little Halle. She is such a good baby! Carter loves to hold her and Savanna loves to give her kisses.

We carved our pumpkins and had a wonderful Halloween! The children loved all the treats!

We had fun with grandma! We we very sad she had to go home and hope she can come again soon! Thank goodness Mindy is coming for a few days!!
*and for me to remember:
Carter has been trying out the word 'hate' lately. He hates everything. The other day mike was watching the news and Carter said, "I hate Barack Obama!". It was just funny to hear it from somebody so little. I didn't even know he knew his name!
Savanna is a little dare-devil. She would sit on the edge of my tall bed and yell 'BLAST OFF!' and slide to the ground. Most of the time she landed on her face. It was hilarious!
8 comments:
Conradulations! She´s a cutie!
how cute are your kids!!! it was so fun to see you yesterday and get to meet Halle, she's so darling and soooo teeny!!! love it!
It sounds like you are doing good! You actually must be doing GREAT because you had a baby a week ago and you have found time to post cute pictures!! What cute little trick or treaters!!
Little Halle is so cute! I'm glad she's being a good baby for you. The first few weeks are so tiring, but so fun to have a brand new baby. Cute little trick-or-treaters too.
Thanks for helping me with my blog...I'll figure it out someday...I hope! The baby is darling, you looked great the other night! Remember to take it easy :)
Congrats on baby Halle!! She's a doll!! Sounds like a fun Halloween...your kids are the cutest!
Congrats! It's been a long time huh? Yeah I got married and here is our blog if you want to see it! YOU HAVE THREE KIDS! I knew you when you had ZERO! To me you are still newly weds!!! So yeah hope everything is good! Talk to you guys later!
Daniel & Ashley Topham
What a cute family! Your little Halle is beautiful! I am sorry I haven't commented before now. I have had 4 friends all have babies in the last couple of weeks. What was going on 9 months ago?! JK!
She is a keeper, and I love the name!
Post a Comment