Sunday, October 26, 2008

Introducing...


Baby Halle! (at least that's what her name is for now...they have assured me I can change it for 90 days) She was born early Saturday, October 25th at 4:05 a.m. I started having contractions about 1:30 so we went in. And just a few hours later she was here! I decided I wanted to have her naturally and am very proud to say that I did it! She has lots and lots of dark brown hair. She weighed 6 lb 10 oz and was 19 inches long. She has a cute little dimple in one cheek and she is a great eater. The other kids just love her! I think she's pretty cute, too! We are so happy she is safely here!

26 comments:

Kelie said...

Congratulations!! She is absolutely darling! And way to go on doing it natural! Amazing!!! I was sad to have missed play group last week, I heard you were there! Congrats Again!!! so happy for your family!

Becky Knowles said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I've been checking your blog everyday to see when she would be here. Hurray!

Clark Family said...

Congrats! She is so completely cute! You guys are so lucky!

Emily T. said...

Wow Steph, she's beautiful. Congrats. I love little newborns.

Haslem Family said...

I hope she is a good good baby like Savanna was - keep me posted on that. Way to go natural!

Rachel said...

Congrats, Steph! I'm just thrilled for you, and so proud of you for doing it naturally! Way to go! She is beautiful (looks a lot like Savanna to me), and the kids look like they are just in love with her. I'll be calling soon to bring by a gift and see her in person!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

awww!! Congrats! She is so cute!! Good job on going Natural. I would have liked to try but i chickened out with Jonathan and had C sections with both girls! She is beautiful. Congrats to you and your family. Take care

Hammons said...

I need to hear more of the natural story, we'll talk soon! Way to go!! Welcome Halle...

Weight Family said...

you did it natural?! That is awesome! How was it? I am so excited for you, she is so pretty... I love the hair!

Clark Family said...

I missed the fact that you had her natural the first time I read this...WOW! That's impressive, nothing I would want to try, I'm too big of a chicken/whimp. All I can say is wow!

Alldredge Memories said...

Darling pictures! You look great too! Take it easy for a while, put your feet up and enjoy her!

Hugs!

Amy

Gina and Glade said...

She's so cute! I love the name. Your family is so adorable...oh wait, they're my family too. :)

mark and ali said...

She is so cute! Congratulations ... especially on going natural. That's quite the feat. Enjoy her.

Jonny and Amber said...

YEAH! I've been thinking about you. She is so beautiful. I can't believe how much hair she has. It is so fun seeing the other kids with her. Way to go having her natural! You really are an extraordinary person! Love ya babe! When you get a chance, email me with your address.

Mandie said...

Hurray!! Congratulations- she is perfect! And you are the woman miss all natural!! How in the heck did you do it!! I can't wait to see you both-

Hailey said...

What a beautiful little girl! I give you lots of props for doing it naturally. I'm glad you are both happy and healthy. Congratulations, I hope you're able to take it easy for a while.

Stacy said...

What a sweetie!!

Bryndee Slade said...

That's so exciting! Congrats! I'm curious why you chose to go natural? She is a doll.

Bryndee Slade said...

That's so exciting! Congrats! I'm curious why you chose to go natural? She is a doll.

Melissa said...

Congrat's!!!! What a cutie pie, and I can't believe how much hair she is! She is so alert for a new born, look at those eyes!! Hope you are all doing well!!!

sstevens said...

Oh, congratulations you guys! I am so happy for you. She is just darling and so much cute hair. Did all of your babies have dark hair. Good looking kids Steph.

Michelle and Caleb said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful! I bet you are feeling so great right now not being pregnant. And way to go doing natural, I could never do it I think. You are very strong.

Kassey said...

what a cute baby!! congrats!! Love the name! 6 lbs she is tiny!!

Kylene said...

Congrats you guys!! She is beautiful and Steph, you go! I bow to you natural birth women. I could NEVER do that. I hope you're getting some good rest. When you feel up to it, you'll have to post about having 3! You and Mike are outnumbered now. Good Luck!!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! She is so cute; I love all the dark hair. Way to go on going natural! I say it's one of the hardest, but most rewarding things I've every done. I'm glad it went well for you! Take care. Such cute kids.

Mommy Shar said...

I haven't checked yout blog for awhile and thought today.. I bet she has had that baby by now. Congrats, she is adorable! I bet you are having so much fun with her.