
This is my newest favorite thing. I spend all my spare time (and money) doing this! My friend Haley and I are starting up a little business to sell some of our favorite girly things. We will have these watches, tutus, bracelets, and maybe a few headbands and bows. We're just getting started so give us a week or two to get stuff on our new blog Twirly Girl Boutique. In the meantime, call me or email me if you want one of these. We think they will be about $25. The faces are $10 and the bands are $15. The bands are interchangeable so we can make them to match whatever you want!
9 comments:
Sign me up! I totally need one! Make any long necklaces? Cute stuff!
Okay, so here is my question/ concern... I LOVE stuff like this, but the metal gives me a horrible rash, even just the metal from the face. So, do you know what kind of metal it will be? I really want to get another one, but it either needs to be loose enough that it isn't always touching my skin, or a good (usually expensive) metal. I am interested though, so please let me know.
So cute! I'm excited to see your new blog when it's up and running.
I'm getting caught up on your blog tonight. (I'm excited to head over and check out all the Martha Stewart Halloween fun!) I can't believe you only have a few weeks left with this pregnancy!
As for names for your new little addition: Of course I like Hallie. It's just such a cute, happy name (however you decide to spell it.) I really like Sadie but I have a niece named Mercedes and they call her Sadie so we can't use that one. I also like Ellie. My mother in laws name is Ellie so if we get another little girl, Ellie will definitely be in the name somewhere. I also like Brynlee. We have a neighbor named Brynlee and she is just the cutest thing. I could go on and on....I like too many...I should just email you...I'm sure whatever you pick will fit little baby Bladen perfectly. Good Luck! :)
Great job! You guys will do great. I have a watch like that, that you can change the band. I love it and everyone makes comments on it. Even my Dad. I swear everytime that I wear it he says that he loves it and when did I get it. Don't worry because he has asked me that about 15 times. Its pretty funny.
How fun, I can't wait to see all your stuff!!
I love those and have been looking for them. Count me in! jklan4@gmail.com
Hey! You watched are looking so cute! I'm ready to trade stuff whenever you are. I set up a new link to my sign blog on my blog check it out and see what you think. I need some feedback on how it looks. I think I want a band that is black and clear and silver when you have time and after the baby. Start thinking about what I can do for you. Let me know when you're ready and we'll get together! Thanks for taking the time to show us how to do those, way fun!
Amy
Okay, I'm putting one of your watches on my holiday wish list. If Adam doesn't call or email you, you let me know! :) I'll checking your boutique blog to see when I (I mean Adam . . . ) can order.
I want a watch band ... or two or three. I already have a face. Can't wait to see your site!
Post a Comment