Monday, October 6, 2008

A little jealous of my messy marvin...


So lately I've been jealous of little Manna's hair. This is what it looks like naturally. She gets out of the tub and lets it dry and there you have it. What's not fair about this? She even has natural highlights. I hope our next little girl is so lucky!
And these pictures just make me happy. She is teaching me how to enjoy the little things in life. Have you ever enjoyed a treat this much? I sure hope so.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

She is getting sooo big, love the curls!!

Jonny and Amber said...

Wow! Her hair is beautiful. It is so thick. It is just like yours! You beautiful girls.

Weight Family said...

That is really pretty hair, you are lucky to have a girl with hair like that, she is lucky and you to... cause you don't have to do it.