Hi Stephanie- I haven't looked at your blog in awhile since Janea doesn't update hers. Anyway just wanted to say you aren't huge in fact you are adorable prego and I love love love the pictures. If I was half that cute prego I would have had pictures done. You don't have too much longer to go, I bet you are excited. So how did your mini carmel apples turn out? I am throwing a shower next month and am considering making them but wondered if it was worth it.
Ok so you look amazing! But now after actually having been pregnant I know exactly how you feel. Just listen to everyone when they tell you you look great because you do. I wish I felt the way you look when I was pregnant. Third time around you make pregnancy look great!
What are you talking about? You look beautiful! You still have the tiniest body ever even when you are 8 months pregnant. I loved the pictures! AND I love your hair!
How cute! I am starting to forget what I looked (and felt like) pregnant. You are going to be so glad that you have these cute pictures to look back at-to remember how cute you looked :O)
Holey moley, Steph, why have you been hiding that beautiful belly?! You look gorgeous! Nice haircut, btw :) I would love some beautiful pregnant pictures like these . . . alas my nickname is "tiger stripes" around here (yes, Adam has actually called me that!). So no beautiful belly pictures for this stretch-marked girl.
You look awesome! I love it and i love that you shared with us! I love the conversation you had with Carter. I was chuckling. I love the things kids say. I think I need to come visit you and your new "Spoon me". SOunds amazing!
A couple more things! I've been catching up on blogs, if you can't tell. Thanks for sharing the yummy recipe for caramel apples. THey look/sound amazing! I am anxious to make them! Also I am sorry to hear about Savanna's possible UTI. What did they find. We know all about the VCUG's, antibiotics and all the other fun stuff. Kate has been on them since she was 6 months old. SHe was hospitalized twice before they finally found her problem. We go to Primary's next week for another VCUG to see if she has outgrown it yet! If you ever have any questions give me a call. Let me know what they ofund!!
Hey, this reminds me of our posing days once upon a time when we were younger and you weren't pregnant! You look great by the way. And I am soooo jealous of your really thin arms.
15 comments:
Steph! I love it and I think you look beautiful. You have always been so pretty, and you are amazingly beautiful preggers. Have you picked a name yet?
BEAUTIFUL!! I really love the 1st picture. I love your hair cute! I wish i would have had some picutures taken of me like That.. Take care
Sexy momma! I wished I had done some preggo pics, they look great.
Hi Stephanie- I haven't looked at your blog in awhile since Janea doesn't update hers. Anyway just wanted to say you aren't huge in fact you are adorable prego and I love love love the pictures. If I was half that cute prego I would have had pictures done. You don't have too much longer to go, I bet you are excited. So how did your mini carmel apples turn out? I am throwing a shower next month and am considering making them but wondered if it was worth it.
Ok so you look amazing! But now after actually having been pregnant I know exactly how you feel. Just listen to everyone when they tell you you look great because you do. I wish I felt the way you look when I was pregnant. Third time around you make pregnancy look great!
What are you talking about? You look beautiful! You still have the tiniest body ever even when you are 8 months pregnant. I loved the pictures! AND I love your hair!
How cute! I am starting to forget what I looked (and felt like) pregnant. You are going to be so glad that you have these cute pictures to look back at-to remember how cute you looked :O)
Holey moley, Steph, why have you been hiding that beautiful belly?! You look gorgeous! Nice haircut, btw :) I would love some beautiful pregnant pictures like these . . . alas my nickname is "tiger stripes" around here (yes, Adam has actually called me that!). So no beautiful belly pictures for this stretch-marked girl.
PS I love Halle.
You look awesome! I love it and i love that you shared with us!
I love the conversation you had with Carter. I was chuckling. I love the things kids say.
I think I need to come visit you and your new "Spoon me". SOunds amazing!
A couple more things! I've been catching up on blogs, if you can't tell.
Thanks for sharing the yummy recipe for caramel apples. THey look/sound amazing! I am anxious to make them!
Also I am sorry to hear about Savanna's possible UTI. What did they find. We know all about the VCUG's, antibiotics and all the other fun stuff. Kate has been on them since she was 6 months old. SHe was hospitalized twice before they finally found her problem. We go to Primary's next week for another VCUG to see if she has outgrown it yet! If you ever have any questions give me a call. Let me know what they ofund!!
You look so gorgeous! Did you get a haircut? Dora is going to love these pictures! :)
These are great! I hope for your sake too she comes early, neither of mine were.
Hey, this reminds me of our posing days once upon a time when we were younger and you weren't pregnant! You look great by the way. And I am soooo jealous of your really thin arms.
You look so cute! I love these pictures!!
Those are beautiful and will be special forever! Way to put yourself out there! When did you cut your hair - very cute!
Post a Comment