Monday, July 7, 2008

Shake it Savanna!


If there was any doubt in my mind that she would be a dancer, she has dashed it all away with her little performance here. She can barely walk but she was dancing away and bopping her head. It was hilarious. And strangely, both my parents and Mike's used to play this song for us when we were little.
p.s. How about that diaper? Somebody change that kid!

13 comments:

Clark Family said...

Looks like she is doing pretty well with the walking seeing as she barely started! Shake it girl!

Haslem Family said...

So cute! That song brings back memories. We miss her and all of you so much! We'll see you on the 24th! Let me know what days for sure you are coming. Do we know where we're sleeping?

Mandie said...

haha She is so cute! oh and I love the diaper! See ya tomorrow!

Weight Family said...

SUPER cute...

sstevens said...

That is so funny! I do love the diaper. Hey she likes to wear them low and proud what's wrong with that?

Melissa said...

Go Savanna!!! Too cute! She's walking really good if she can dance around in circles like that!! The diaper cracks me up!

Kelie said...

That is darling! and thank you again for the fun get together aka 'goodbye' party. So sad to see you leave after getting to know you! I hope you'll keep in touch and keep me on your list of people to call when going to see the 'twilight' movie this december!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

That is really cute! i didnt know she was walking. Thats awesome. I read Kellie's comment, are you guys moving?

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Wow. I had no idea you were moving. We will probably move in a couple months. It just depends on when the travel position starts. Good luck with everything.

Rachel said...

Steph, that is the cutest--they are such great dancers! My mom used to play that song for me to dance to, too. Make that one I want to learn when we start piano lessons again :) Then my kids can dance to it, too!

Kylene said...

Adorable! Glad my kid isn't the only one sporting diapers like that. :)

Customer said...

I can not believe how cute she is!!! and what a beautiful dancer!! and might I add what a wonderful piano player that is.

Customer said...

Ok why did I come up as a customer!!!!