

I.LOVE.SUMMER. Here are a few of my favorite things right now.
I love summer food. I could eat popsicles and watermelon all day long. Not to mention smoothies and lemonade. I am in heaven. I love fresh summer veggies and bbqs...some of the best food all year long!
I love playing outside. It is so much fun to play in the water and swim in the pool. You can stay out late into the night because it is still light. What a dream!
I love fireflies. I wish they would travel out west...they are really quite amazing if you've ever seen them.
I love family reunions. This is probably because we haven't lived by family since we've been married. We have a few coming up next week and we can't wait!
I love back to school shopping. I still do back to school shopping even though I've been out of school for quite some time. I have already started with the kids. There is just something about wearing new jeans in the fall.
There's a start...feel free to add to the list!
Enjoy your summer! It will be over before you know it! (but then comes fall and that is REALLY my favorite time of the year!)
p.s. I found a fun website with lots of stupendous summer ideas! www.kaboose.com
6 comments:
That picture is too darling, I hope you framed it! When it is actually time for him to get married, he will probably kill you when you whip this picture out to show his fiance!!
One of my favorite things about summer is laying on the beach, closing my eyes, and listening to the sounds of the lake splashing up against the beach, it's sooo relaxing!!
I love the picture of Carter. He will love you when he is getting married.. ahaha Hope your liking your new place. Take care
That is a beautiful picture of Carter! And I can't believe how grown up Savanna is these days.
Summer faves:
I love fresh fruit and veggies, too--yum!! I also love lazy days laying around, summer holidays with the fireworks and parades, and family birthday parties. Look at how positive we're being even though we're pregnant and it's HOT!
I couldn't do it! Just FYI, Dan didn't want me two and my sisters talked me out of it. SO I guess Fri/Sat is it!
What would a mom be without a few embarassing photos up her sleeve?
LOVE the summer too! I too miss the cute little fireflies from the east, humid lands. Why don't they travel west, huh?
Faves are...
Being cozy warm (HOT!), water anything, tan lines (especially little flip flops ones on little boys), and fresh fruits and veggies. I can eat a whole watermelon myself...except I probably shouldn't.
BTW, I'm totally done for a girl's night/party on the 1st, count me in, I deserve some me/girl time!
Hey, anyone know where I can get a "Go Team Bladen" t-shirt? ( : How are you doing?!! Congrats on your beauties and the beauty-to-be! Email me: larjamdar@yahoo
Post a Comment