Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Little Miracles

So, with Carter's birthday coming up I've been thinking about how much he is growing. It seems like such a long time ago that I was worrying that it would take me a long time to have a baby. I had to take two different fertility drugs to get pregnant with him. It seems like it took forever to get pregnant! I had a very difficult pregnancy with all sorts of problems. But, he arrived safe and sound. And now look how cute he is!
Then with Savanna I didn't want it to take as long to get pregnant so I started taking the fertility meds right away. I had an easier pregnancy with her, but still had kidney stones 12 times. But, she made it here and I can't believe she is already a year old!
So now maybe you understand my surprise at the following information!

Wow, right? And even better, the baby is due on my birthday. So, I am about 14 weeks along and I will be getting an ultrasound at my next appointment. Stay tuned to see what we're having! How's that for a miracle...

18 comments:

Ashlie said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations!!! How have you been feeling?

Kassey said...

WOW!! That is so exciting, good luck. I hope this one is a bit easier. Hope your feeling good!! Congratulations!!

Slades said...

No fertility? Wow that is amazing! Congratulations. I love the card.

Clark Family said...

Holy crap, Congrats! Welcome to the soon to be mother of 3 club! I can't believe you waited that long to post that! All I can say is WOW! And, sorry to be a little selfish about this but does that mean you are still planning on coming out? I hope so, it has been forever since we have seen each other! I am so calling you this weekend!

Kylene said...

Hooray!! Tis the season I swear, so many of my friends are announcing. I'm so excited for you guys. I hope you're feeling well. That first tri can be pretty rough. Keep us posted!

Janea said...

Congratulations! What the heck is in the water there? WOW!

Hammons said...

Well I am way excited about the news!! You will do just fine with three... just takes a little getting used to. But I am here for support --natural birth?!

sstevens said...

Oh, my gosh! Super congrats. What a fun birthday present. I can't wait to see what it is.

Melissa said...

Yeah, yeah, and yeah again. I am so excited for you! Ahhhhhh, I wish I could give you a hug! I am sending you a virtual hug, yeahhhhh!!!!! Hope you are feeling well and I will pray that you don't get any kidney stones. p.s. way cute announcement!

Weight Family said...

HOLY CRAP! I read this and was freaking out! So excited for you! I predict... a girl! Fun birthday present!

Kelie said...

Love how you announced! Congratulations!

Rachel said...

Steph, you know I am so excited for you, I just wanted to say it again. I'm thrilled that you are able to have this miracle without any "help" this time :) And you'll understand my first reaction to your post when you check out my blog!

Mandie said...

Yeah! I'm so happy 4 u! You are the best mom.. I love watching you with your kids and how much love there is in your family. Thank you 4 being a great example 2 me!

Kourtney said...

This is very exciting! Isn't it funny how now such announcements are made on blogs?! I love it!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Yea!!! That is sooo ecxiting. We are happy for you. Wishing you a great and safe pregnancy :)

Jas & Cam Fam said...

Congratulations! That is soo exciting! I am so glad it has been so much easier for you. I am excited to hear what baby Bladen is!

Natalee and Randy said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! Have fun with 3 kids... aahhhhh! You are amazing.

The McCulloughs said...

WOW.. Congratulations! You are joining the ranks of 3 little ones. We are just fine right now wiht our two and it may take me a lot longer to talk Cam into another one. It is so good to hear that you are having them easier. My sister is struggling trying to get pregnant, so it is always good to hear success stories. Congrats and I hope this pregnancy is the best!