
Carter had a wonderful birthday! Thank you everybody for making it so special for him. He thought he was the king. I asked him if he wanted plain toast (I was having jam on mine) and he said he would love 'airplane toast', like I was treating him so special on his birthday that he could have the airplane kind. Funny kid. Love him.


14 comments:
Looks like he had a GREAT time. Im sorry Jonathan wasn't able to come. He would have had fun. Happy birthday Carter
Happy Birthday Carter! Did you make that cake? If so please avoid the picture of Noah's cake on our blog.:)
How fun! Way to go Steph! It looks like they all had lots of good times... our boys had a blast and are wearing their hats around proudly!
Are the boys leaving tomorrow? I am definitely up for some girl time!
Looks like lots of fun. :( Wish I were there.
Wow I can't believe that you are pregnant! Congrats! I can't believe that you will have three. We are getting so old. But Carters birthday looked like so much fun.
Max had the best time! And he is STILL wearing his hat everyday! Those pix of the party are great! A
Steph,
Well, unfortunately the computer here isn't sophisticated enough to view your slideshow, but the few pictures I could see were really cute. I was way impressed with the cake!
okay, go martha stewart! nice job on that cake, very impresssed!!! maybe i will attempt making my own birthday cake for isa next year, and that's a HUGE MAYBE!
You made that cake?? Holy cow! I should have hired you to make one for Tag's 3rd birthday; he would have gone crazy over that cake! Our little boys are growing up! I love 3 so much better than 2! Happy Birthday Carter!
Um Wow! How in the world did you make that cake? That looks awesome. What a nice mom you are. You look great by the way.
It was such a fun party! Hope Carter is loving being 3--he's such a big boy now!
just checking your blog i haven't for awhile. Congrats on being prego, that's exciting. Very cute b-day pics. I did a truck theme for Alex and planned on making that cake but got too lazy. It turned out adorable! GTU anytime soon?
You win best mom of the year for the cake... I wouldn't do that, even not being preggers. Good job!
I have been out of the blogging loop - and just BARELY saw this post. He looks like he had so much fun and the cake is awesome!
Post a Comment