Friday, May 23, 2008

My Imelda Marcos

If you've been around Savanna lately, you may have noticed her fascination with shoes. She loves to put on shoes. She doesn't care whose they are. She may become the next Imelda Marcos, hopefully without the controversial ruling of an impoverished nation. What a girl!



6 comments:

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

That is so cute!! Kayleigh still is that way. Girls are fun

Melissa said...

So apparently I am completely uneducated. I asked my husband who Imelda Marcos was, and weirdly enough he knew she was a woman who owned over a thousand pair of shoes. Did I fall asleep in history?

Mommy Shar said...

How cute is that. Yes, you saw my little Alex on GTU. I can't believe how fast they grow up. Ya for sure when you are up here next we will have to meet. A group of us girls could go to GTU, I am sure Janea would be up for that.

Haslem Family said...

Thata Girl!

Rachel said...

Heehee . . . ah, she's going to be expensive :)

McKay Coffey said...

Wow, the Bladen's have two kids now? What have I missed? You have a beautiful family.